CUSTOMER SUPPORT ESCALATION PROCEDURE
As our customer, you can be assured of unrivalled technical support. At our Helpdesk Centre, our technical team monitors all critical network devices and connectivity links, and alerts the customers on service degradation, scheduled and non-scheduled network activities.
All customer issues are also centrally logged & scheduled at the Helpdesk Centre. Our helpdesk contacts are:
- Customer Support Telephone (8.00am – 5.00pm) +254 721 345678 / +254 795 450905
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: dynamicworldtech1
- SMS / Messenger Contact: & 24 hour support +254 726 790251
Trouble shooting escalation procedure is as follows:
- Create a ticket on http://support.dynamicworld.co.ke with your contact information indicating the nature of the problem. If you are not able to access the online helpdesk system, communicate via our contacts (above) by telephone or Send an e-mail to email@example.com and a ticket will be created on your behalf.
- You will receive an immediate response and we will log your request onto our ticketing system and provide a ticket number.
- Our helpdesk agent will continue to troubleshoot the problem and if required assign a technical support agent to visit the location (if required) which you shall be kept informed about.
- If the reported problem is unattended in 3 hours, please feel to escalate this to the Team Leader – Technical Support Services
- If the reported problem is unattended in 6 hours, please feel free to escalate to the CEO. (See escalation contacts below).
- If the reported problem is unattended in more than 9 hours, please feel free to escalate to the CEO.